How to set cccam in Iris 9900 HD
In this tutorial I will try to explain briefly how to configure cccam in 9900 Iris HD decoders, this shall be to use a different server.
- To work in cccam protocol, make a file with this name: cccam_accounts.txt
- Open the cccam_accounts.txt file with notepad. It should look something like this:
– To insert our clines, we just edit the file cccam_acounts.txt replacing examples by data from our cline.
– We should note that Iris 9900 only allowed a maximum of 10 clines.
– Once you have filled the lines, save the document and put it in a pendrive.
– We connect the pendrive in the deco.
– Press the Menu button.
– Press 6666.
– We stand on the CCCam choice and mark it with the blue button to activate.
– Press to OK and enter into CCCam.
– We give the green button (File Explorer).
Note: Here we may introduce our cline optionally manually with the remote.
– Cccam_accounts locate the file and give it to Ok.
– The clines will be charged and shall return back to the Settings screen CCCAM.
– In No you can switch between clines that you have added and connected to each of them you have to just give Connect.
– Status of each can see if it is active or not.
Was this answer helpful?
Most of users are looking for a simple way to manage their receiver boxes via a flexible and well...
DO NOT load any channel file from any other receiever as it will brick you box, only files for...
Download link-oscam, are in etc/tuxbox/config/oscamConfig(replace user pass with your own on...
Format USB to FAT32 (on your pc)Turn on F5, let it boot up and put USB in the backUsing remote...
For transferring the CCcam.cfg file into your VU+ SOLO or DUO, you need to use a FTP client. we...